Aleef Dog Walk
Aleef dog walk was created as a way to exercise & socialize dogs while enjoying nature. Walking as a group is a great way for both you and your dog to get exercise, socialize with other dog enthusiasts, socialize your dog to other dogs in a relaxed setting, allow your dog to return to his roots & use his nose to explore nature, and to have safety in numbers.
The walk is free of charge. All Dog owners are invited to join, but first you have to join the group Aleef Dog Walk on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/groups/333065880101031/
Who Should Attend?
-This group is open to all breeds and all ages.
-We encourage dogs who are reactive to other dogs to join us to help desensitize them to the object of their discontent. Reactive dogs and their owners will be guided at a comfortable distance to reduce their reactivity towards other dogs.
-We love when young puppies join us too! Socializing puppies at an early age is vital to having a well-rounded adult dog! Puppies of all ages are welcome!
When should I keep my dog home?
Only healthy dogs should attend. If you suspect your dog is not feeling well, please wait until his symptoms clear up before attending the next walk.
Fees of the walk: Free.
Rules & Regulations:
The rules are very simple.
1. Always ask the dog's owner before approaching or allowing your dog to approach another dog.
2. Give everyone plenty of personal space.
3. Use common sense
4. Pick up after your dog (Bring plastic bags)
5. Be responsible for yourself, your dog, and your guests
6. All dogs must be fully vaccinated (You have to bring the vaccination card with you).
7. All walkers must wear training suits and shoes.
8. All dogs must be walked with the leash on.
9. Aggressive dogs will be banned from walking, so you have to make sure to train your dog before attending the walk.
10. Bitches in heat are NOT allowed to attend the walk.
11. Everyone must wear a yellow vest, if you don't have one, you can buy one from us.
12. Bring water for you and your dog, with a water bowl.
By Joining Aleef Dog walk, you understand that you are walking your dog at your own risk. your own safety and your dog safety are your responsibility, NOT anyone else's.
Call center: +962797212759